This is the place to find the best permanent, contract and temp jobs in the property industry in Adelaide and South Australia. We can help you win a role in residential property management, commercial property management, leasing, valuation, conveyancing, trust accounting, property and real estate administration, shopping centre management, facilities management and much more.
Property Administrators/ Receptionists
- Competitive hourly rates!
- Flexible working hours - work the hours you want!
- Short and long term assignments available!
Edge Recruitment are searching for experienced administrators and receptionists for temporary assignments in various locations across Adelaide
Receptionists and Administrators
- Temporary assignments
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible working hours
We are currently looking for experienced receptionists and administrators for various temporary opportunities across Adelaide.
Commercial Property Administrator
- Adelaide CBD location
- Corporate offices
- Work alongside experienced property professionals
This Monday - Friday role provides full property/sales administration support to the sales team and the directors.
- Large, stable company positioned for strong growth in Adelaide market
- Manage a portfolio in the City of Port Adelaide - Enfield
- Speak to us about how we can provide financial assistance regarding registration
This company offers stability - strong company values - incredible support and a true team culture. Opportunity never advertised!
Department Property Manager
- Take control of a medium sized property management team with total support
- Share your experience and knowledge with other team members
- Ongoing training and support from business owners, colleagues and head office
Looking to step up and manage a team - wanting to share your experience - this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
- Join a reputable brand and successful team - low turnover of staff
- Work with an exceptional Department Head - Attractive salary package
- Great team culture - ongoing training - fantastic social events
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Residential Property Manager to join a fantastic team located in the Marion Council Area.
- Want to work for a energetic, dynamic & skilled property management department?
- Want a strong culture of ongoing training and constant improvement?
- Are you customer focused & committed to providing expert advice & communication?
Are you a Residential Property Manager looking to raise the bar in property management working for an extraordinary company and amazing office?
Trust Account Administrator
- Do you have solid property management administration skills?
- Trust accounting using PropertyMe or REM your expertise?
- Are you wanting part-time hours - 25 hours per week - immediate start
Are you an experienced Trust Accountant seeking a role where you can truly own the accounts function?
Property Management Assistant
- Make a serious career move into a well-managed rent-roll with a great team
- Minimum 2 years previous experience within Property Management essential
- Develop on your industry skills with extensive training and support
Are you a career driven Property Management Assistant? Looking to join a boutique agency in the eastern suburbs? This is the role for you!
- National valuation firm
- Specialise in the area of your choice
- City location, great salary on offer
Experienced CPV wanted for this busy city firm. Work amongst well respected commercial valuers who love what they do.
- Opportunity to manage a quality portfolio working for a leading agency
- Located within the southern suburbs of Adelaide - onsite parking
- Excellent staff retention & low turnover of staff ! A rare opportunity
We are looking for a property manager who is driven, motivated & looking for an opportunity in the Onkparinga Hills council area .
- Professional organisation with strong market reputation
- Flexible working conditions - work either from the office or home
- Exposure to Commercial & Residential Valuations
CPV/RPV Valuer required for inner city work with a national company. Choose your own hours with full time or part time work available.
- Kick start 2020 with a great opportunity
- Friendly team environment
- Northern suburbs-Monday to Friday only-no weekend work
Love being on the road this role is 70% out of the office. We are seeking an energetic person to join this established property management department.
Commercial Property Manager
- Mixed commercial and retail portfolio
- Parking space included
- No weekend work
Highly sought after opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Manager to manage high end property portfolios.
- Work with a small team of experienced property managers
- Established property management department, company car
- Close to one of Adelaide's busiest shopping centres
Deliver A+ service to your tenants and landlords working in this corporate property management department.