This is the place to find the best permanent, contract and temp jobs in the property industry in Adelaide and South Australia. We can help you win a role in residential property management, commercial property management, leasing, valuation, conveyancing, trust accounting, property and real estate administration, shopping centre management, facilities management and much more.
Business Development Manager
- Looking for a great company culture with strong employee retention?
- Do you have connections in the northern/north eastern area of Adelaide?
- Base salary plus commissions - you control what you earn
Take your property management and networking skills to the next level with this boutique agency that will reward and recognise your hard work!
- Do you have a talent for organising people, documents and processes?
- Do you have people management skills but like to remain hands on?
- Are you driven, ambitious and fully motivated to be the best you can be?
Are you a Senior Sales Administrator looking at taking the next step in your career by managing a medium-sized team. Real estate experience is a must.
- Are the beachside suburbs calling you? Western and north western based portfolio
- Monday to Friday role, no after hours, no routine inspections, no BD!
- Build your career in property in this vibrant & progressive team culture
Do you love the coastal lifestyle? Transfer your skills from an aligned industry or bring your property management experience with you. Learn & grow!
- Opportunity to thrive in a supportive collaborative environment.
- Very clean, medium-sized portfolio - Long term staff - ample parking.
- Office is within walking distance to cafes, shops and amenities.
An opportunity exists for a full-time Property Manager to join a boutique agency centrally located in Adelaide.
- Would you like to work 2/3 days per week with the opportunity of more hours?
- Work with an exceptional Department Head - Attractive salary package
- Great team culture - ongoing training - fantastic social events!
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Residential Property Manager to join a fantastic team located south west of the Adelaide CBD on a PT basis.
Temporary Property Managers and Assistants
- We are looking for experienced property management staff - Immediate starts!
- Roles available within residential agencies and not for profit organisations
- Great hourly rates, less pressure, no weekend work and more flexibility!
Property Management assignments available now! Start Immediately. A variety of roles available including administration and trust accounting.
Property Administrators/ Receptionists
- Competitive hourly rates!
- Flexible working hours - work the hours you want!
- Short and long term assignments available!
Edge Recruitment are searching for experienced administrators and receptionists for temporary assignments in various locations across Adelaide
- Salary in excess of $60,000 plus superannuation
- Excellent bonuses, company car, iPhone, iPad & Mac supplied
- Positive and friendly work environment
This is an amazing opportunity to manage a quality portfolio for a leading agency situated in an iconic city fringe suburb.
- Do you enjoy the out of office duties of property management?
- Would you like to work in the south eastern area of Adelaide?
- Would you like to have a day off during the week?
Is reputation and career development important to you? Join an elite business in Adelaide real estate and open the door to a whole new world!
- $60,000 - $70,000 plus superannuation
- Must be able to run own files from start to finish
- Supportive director and office manager
Full time Registered Conveyancer needed for this busy Conveyancing firm. Fun, energetic environment
- Work with high performing and experienced sales team members
- Full time hours in a small boutique office within 5 kms of the city
- Must have previous real estate experience
Love working in a busy office and organising the sales agents? Experience with sales agencies, contracts, forms and settlements a must.
- Work amongst a professional property team where there is little turnover
- Boutique agency located close to the CBD with on-site car-park
- Seeking a commercial property manager with 2-3 years experience
This opportunity will suit those with strong communication and management skills - diverse portfolio, immediate start. Well regarded local SA agency.
- Professional organisation with strong market reputation
- Flexible working conditions - work either from the office or home
- Exposure to Residential Valuations
Call now to discuss how we can interview you through Face-time, Skype or Zoom.
- High degree of autonomy! No weekend work
- Company car available to use daily
- Shared portfolio working Monday to Fridays only
Based in Murray Bridge work for a company that prides themselves on providing a supportive and inclusive working environment.