Top Talent Available Now
Could these talented property and real estate candidates be your next employees?
Residential Property Manager
This exciting candidate has 10 years' experience in property management looking after a portfolio of up to 150 properties. They are happy to manage a full portfolio or a group of set duties such as inspections and maintenance.
- Full property management registration ready to go!
- Available from 24th June in the south-western suburbs to eastern suburbs
- Looking to work 3-4 days a week
For further information about this candidate, contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 8232 2220.
Property Consultant / Project Manager
Whether you need a whole of portfolio strategic review, or specific projects completed, it would be challenging to find a more highly qualified property professional in the Adelaide market. With a great blend of private sector, local and state government experience, it is difficult to succinctly summarise the vast experience of this outstanding property professional!
Key skills and knowledge include:
- Master planning across a varied portfolio of assets
- Managing capital works and infrastructure projects
- Property development / redevelopment from concept designs through to delivery
- Strategic asset management
- Acquisition and disposal
- Excellent understanding of facilities management and maintenance
With high level report writing skills coupled with the hands-on experience to get things done, this person is open to working on small or large projects. Available for full time or part time roles and to work in a variety of levels of seniority. Please contact Jane Carey on 8232 2220 or 0417 817 781 for further information.
This highly skilled, corporate administrator has 7 years' experience working within large agencies. Seeking short or long term temp assignments, this secure and steady candidate can hit the ground running and is available immediately.
- Process listings and contracts for sale
- Order legal searches (section 7’s, appraisals, local council, strata searches etc.)
- Form 1’s
- Trust accounting (property management)
- Great reception / customer service skills
- Can use Multi Array, Agent Box, Property Tree and Rest Professional
For further information about this candidate, contact Stephanie Baird on 8232 2220.