Top Talent Available Now
Could these talented property and real estate candidates be your next employees?
Commercial Property Assistant/Manager
With 10 plus years experience, this candidate understands the complexities of the commercial property industry, with a particular focus on retail.
- Offering excellent stability across previous roles
- Ideally suited to work for an owner or an agency
- Experience in multiple property systems including MRI, REST and ICIX
Ready for their next challenge, this person thrives in a team environment and is looking for part-time work.
For further information about this candidate, contact Kelly Armstrong on 8232 2220.
Investment Manager/Strategic Asset Manager
A highly experienced professional with skills and knowledge that can be hard to source in the Adelaide market. With exposure and experience across property, finance and investment management, their key skills include:
- Management of complex commercial sale transactions
- In-depth understanding of commercial leases
- Management of institutional and private portfolios at the strategic level
- In-depth skills in financial modelling, analyses of companies and assets, fund analysis and creating metrics for investment
- Degree qualified in Business and Commerce
Seeking a permanent position and with their wide range of skills, this outstanding individual will add immense value to your business.
For further information please contact Jane Carey on 8232 2220.
This talented candidate is fully experienced in the complete construction process extensively from inception through to completion of construction projects with multi-stake holder involvement within budget and timescale constraints.
- 20 years' professional consultancy experience
- Residential, commercial, education, industrial, health and aged care developments
- Experience in both development and capital works
- Development value ranging from $1mil - $220m
For further information about this candidate, please contact Estelle Ferluga on 8232 2220.