Top Talent Available Now
Could these talented property and real estate candidates be your next employees?
Commercial Leasing & Sales Associate
We are currently working with a proven performer looking to settle in Adelaide. With a solid history working for a large boutique firm in a highly competitive market, this corporate property professional would be a great option for any agency looking to add to their team.
Key skills include:
- Ability to build long term relationships with both institutional and private investors and tenants
- Proven negotiation skills in both commercial property leasing and sales transactions
- History of success starting from scratch
With a high degree of business acumen, strong computer skills and the drive to succeed, they will be an asset to any firm who takes them on.
Residential Property Manager
With over 10 years' experience in property management, including portfolio management and trust accounting, this candidate is the complete package.
- Ideally looking for a property management role in the western suburbs of Adelaide
- Profident in Property Tree, Property Me and Multiarray
- Available immediately
This secure and steady candidate shows excellent stability in their previous roles and is ready to hit the ground running.
With more than 9 years' experience in the property industry, this professional is looking for a part-time role where they can continue to learn and grow.
- Available immediately and looking for 3-4 days per week
- Up to date with all accreditations
- Happy to work in residential valuations across all areas of metro Adelaide
Showing excellent stability in their previous roles, this motivated individual works effectively as part of a team or individually.
Project Manager/Office Manager
Are you implementing changes in your organisation and you need an resource to help? This forward thinking, highly corporate and skilled professional has experience in areas including:
- Leading rebranding, system & process reviews, database management and migration, customer service level improvement and digital marketing;
- Project management including office relocations;
- Event management; and
- Stakeholder engagement.
With exposure to industries including real estate, mining and media, if you have a short to medium term project where you need results quickly, this is the ideal person for you. Available for projects of up to 6 months in length on a full or part-time basis.