Top Talent Available Now
Could these talented property and real estate candidates be your next employees?
Project Manager / Facilities Manager
With a history of working for high quality and recognised organisations, this versatile project manager has a raft of skills to add value to any project or organisation.
Key experience includes:
- End to end management of capital upgrade projects across a wide variety of assets and sectors
- Management of a large portfolio of properties to implement and upgrade existing FM processes and manage compliance
- Accountability for project planning, document control, auditing and WHS across FM and project management
- Proven ability to manage and exceed client expectations
- Strong administration skills
- Exposure to state government in both facilities management and project management
With fantastic references and current clearances including a police clearance, DCSI – Aged Care and DCSI – Children, this property professional is keen and ready to go.
Available now for full time, part-time or temporary positions. For further information please contact Jane Carey on 8232 2220 or 0417 817 781.
Property Manager / Accounts Administrator
Looking for property management all-rounder?
This experienced residential property manager is able to manage both a portfolio and trust accounts with ease! With the flexibility to undertake a combined role, or specialise in property management or accounts, you will benefit either way.
- Happy to manage staff or work autonomously.
- Ideally looking in the southern or south-western suburbs.
- Available for full time, part-time or temporary work.
With a current property management registration, this bright and bubbly professional is ready to join a new team now.
For further information please contact Jane Carey on 0417 817 781 or Kelly Armstrong on 0433 505 499.
Leasing Team Coordinator
With extensive experience across leasing administration for large shopping centres here in South Australia, this candidate would suit a PA type role, administration, or team coordination role.
Showing great time management and attention to detail (which were critical elements of their previous roles), this professional would be an asset to any organisation.
- Excellent knowledge of lease documentation
- Available immediately
- Ideally looking for 3-4 days per week
Residential Property Management Department Manager
Fantastic stability and loyalty is the hallmark of this residential real estate professional. With the flexibility to work in a hands-on capacity, operationally, or strategically, they have the proven ability to manage and grow your department.
Key experience includes:
- Managing and growing a high profile property management division
- Staff recruitment, training and team management
- Overseeing compliance, IT, systems and procedures within the department
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Marketing and growth
If you are looking for someone to manage a key portfolio or to take your department to the next level, this high professional manager could be perfect. Available now for permanent opportunities.