Top Talent Available Now
Could these talented property and real estate candidates be your next employees?
Asset Manager/Property Consultant
A highly corporate commercial property manager with approximately 5 years experience in property management and corporate lease advisory. This, and a sound base of property knowledge to draw from after working in commercial valuation, ensures this property professional has a great range of skills to draw from.
- Ideally looking to work for an owner, consultancy or a Government department
- Seeking a role in asset management property advisory
- Available now
With the ability to undertake in-depth financial and feasibility analysis and strong computer skills including Excel, their skills would provide great value to a range of employers.
For further information, please contact Jane Carey on 8232 2220 or 0417 817 781.
As one of our five-star temps, this property professional has great references from multiple government departments where she has been placed. With the proven ability to pick up and manage complex work and documentation, if you need someone to assimilate into your team and hit the ground running, look no further!
Skills and experience include:
- In-depth knowledge of leases and agreements
- Experience managing commercial, industrial and residential property
- Strong FM knowledge and able to co-ordinate maintenance, oversee contractors, manage tenders and contracts
- A great blend of skills gained in state government and the private sector
- Experienced in using FAMIS and SAMIS with excellent computer skills
Available immediately for short or long term contracts. For further information contact Jane Carey on 0417 817 781.
With more than 4 years' experience in legal and conveyancing firms, this registered conveyancer is looking for a full-time role where they can continue to excel and make an impact.
- Specialises in Form 1's and land divisions
- Manages files from start to finish
- Has great attention to detail
- Experience using Pexa
Residential Property Manager
As well as 7 plus years of local experience, this property manager has a calm nature that allows them to build outstanding relationships with their tenants and landlords.
- Experience using REST and Property Me
- Available immediately for interviews
- Ideally looking to do full portfolio management from Reynella through to Victor Harbor
- Fully registered
For further information about this candidate, please contact Mary-Jane Massicci for a confidential discussion on 0405 679 971.
Residential Property Manager
With over 5 years' experience, this candidate has great hands-on experience in all aspects of property management including routines, maintenance, lease documentation, advertising and arrears management.
- Sound knowledge of REST and Property Me
- Looking to manage a medium-sized portfolio
- Ideally wanting to work in the northern suburbs up to Gawler and surrounds.
For further information about this candidate, please contact Mary-Jane Massicci for a confidential discussion on 8232 2220 or 0405 679 971.